Come join me in the Visual Schedules Made Easy online course! Quickly learn how to create, organize & implement visual schedules to promote independence for autistic children.
Who Is This Course For?
This course was designed for SLPs, parents, therapists, teachers & related professionals looking to quickly learn how to create, organize & implement visual schedules. So if you’re any of the below, this course is for YOU!
- special education teacher
- SLP, OT, or PT
- school psychologist or counselor
- general education teacher
- parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle or other family members
- child care providers
What Is Included In The Course?
- unlimited lifetime access
- Self-paced learning (log in anytime & watch the pre-recorded modules)
- Videos & handouts available with each module
- Over 16 hours of learning (5 core modules with 25 lessons + 3 hours of bonus materials)
- Step-by-step guidance on how to create & implement visual schedules
- Dozens of editable visual schedule templates for you to easily download
- Handouts for you, parents & your team
- A video library (showing a child) that demonstrates all of the steps to implementing a visual schedule
- Course workbook
What Will I Learn?
You will learn how to choose symbols for the visual schedule. The symbols that you use on a visual schedule matter! Learn about the difference between using real objects, mini-objects, line drawings & real pictures for your visual schedules.
Another aspect to think about is the length and layout of the visual schedule. I’ll teach you about individualizing these for your students with autism. Next, you will learn how to prompt and teach independence! The whole purpose of a visual schedule is to create predictability and independence. I’ll show you how to do this in a step by step way.
Find out how to train paras and assistants. We are all so busy, and it can be hard to find time to plan for and train paras. I’ve got you. I’ll help you by providing you with easy to read and understand handouts, along with a video you can share with your paras. This will take something off your plate and help increase buy in and consistency.
I look forward to seeing you inside the Visual Schedules Made Easy online course!