How Do I Sign Up For the Free Autism Webinar?
Simply click here to choose a date to attend the free autism visual supports webinar live! For those attending live, you will walk away with this brand new visual support to put on a ring or lanyard. Use it to visually cue children when out and about at school, home, or in the community (see below).
What will I Learn?
This free autism webinar about using visual supports to create clear, predictable routines to increase engagement is for both educators and parents! Whether you are a special education teacher, SLP, paraprofessional, general education teacher, or working in another role with a child with autism, this is for you. If you are a mama, daddy, a loving grandparent, or another family member, you will find tons of actionable ideas to help out at home in this webinar.
The specific learning objectives are:
- Why visual supports work
- How visual supports can reduce frustration and anxiety
- Ways visuals can increase engagement
- How to use visual supports to help your classroom and home run more smoothly
- How to assemble and implement 10 effective visual supports with autistic children
- Ways to keep organized
- How to get buy-in from all team members
I’m so excited to hang out with you and talk everything visual supports! Don’t forget to register now, so you get a seat for the date of your choice!
For more information about visual supports, check out this blog post.